City Walking Tour
Join us on the Medellin City Walking Tour for the most complete cultural & historic walking tour of downtown Medellin. As we explore “El Centro“ we’ll discover 50 or so interesting facets of art, history, culture and gastronomy of Medellin.
We'll learn about Medellin’s resurgence from the most dangerous city in the world under Pablo Escobar's reign to the fastest growing tourist destinations in Latin America and winner of several international urban development awards. (This is not a Pablo Escobar tour)
Art, history, culture + food = Medellin’s most complete tour
The Medellin Walking Tour was created for those people who want to see everything in the shortest time, not just the guidebook listed attractions but the intricacies of everyday Paisa life.
On our tour there’s no microphones, no large group sizes and no tipping required. Our small group sizes and flexible tour itinerary means you’ll enjoy a more personal experience. At Toucan we create tours for people who “don’t like tours”.
- The most complete tour of Medellin downtown
- Art, History, Cuisine & Culture
- See more than Botero Statues
- Duration: 4 hours
- Departure point: Toucan Tours
- Transportation time: 30 minutes each way
- Walk details: Easy hike with various stops
- Bring sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, your passport (or a copy), a waterproof jacket or umbrella
- Bilingual guide
- Public Transportation from Toucan Tours
- Typical Colombian Snack
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Money to buy lunch, souvenirs or visit museums after the tour