Medellin Graffiti Tour (Comuna 13)
Join us on the Medellin Graffiti Tour as we take a journey through Comuna 13. Once known as Colombia's most dangerous barrio we'll explore how street art has given the area a bright & colorful new future.
Our local guides have an amazing story of transformation to tell. After visiting their neighborhood we hope you'll be inspired to create a better world, one full of art and music.[You might also like: Moravia Tour]
A Barrio Transformed
The Best Comuna 13 Graffiti Tour Medellin
Metro/bus Transportation Included
Small Tour Size
Fully Guided Tour (To/From Poblado)
The Original Graffiti Tour (Since 2015)
Try the Famous Mango Popsicle
Go Behind the Scenes (Exclusive)
Try your hand at Graffiti (exclusive)
Tour Supports Community Projects
(#1 Social tour in Medellin)
No Tipping Required
Although you can go to Comuna 13 without a guide, I would thoroughly recommend taking this tour. You will see a lot more of the neighbourhood than you would on your own and get a real understanding of the area and it's history from your local guide. It is a privilege to find out first hand about the amazing work that they are doing to support young people in the area and to see some of it in action. Highly recommended.
It's the constant battle when you travel - how do you add more depth to a particular experience? The secret lies in the stories. The Graffiti Tour is a fantastic story tour that adds depth and meaning to the hundreds of graffiti artworks you will see.
Graffiti Tour Medellin Details
- Tour by locals
- View examples of Comuna 13 graffiti
- See Medellin’s outdoor electric escalators
- Understand the history of social transformation
- Duration: About 4 hours
- Departure point: Toucan Tours
- Transportation time: Approx. 45 minutes each way
- Walk details: Really easy hike through the comuna
- Group Tours operate with a minimum of 6 people
- Bring sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, your passport (or a copy), a waterproof jacket or umbrella
- Bilingual guide
What’s Not Included?
- Personal expenses
- Money to buy souvenirs or street food
- Activities not mentioned in the description